Office of the Director
IntroductionThis office works under the direct supervision of the Director of NIFS.
Head of the Division
Office of the Director National Institute of Fundamental Studies Hanthana Road, Kandy (20000) Sri Lanka
Office of the Director manages a full range of responsibilities and tasks that are needed for the effective functioning of the Institute including:
1) providing overall management for the achievement of the primary aims of the Institute,
2) supporting the research programs, projects, initiatives and innovations to achieve the aims and objectives of the Institute,
3) coordinating with the Ministry and other organizations to provide information on research and administrative affairs,
4) organizing meetings and other activities essential for the advancement of research and administration,
5) providing services including recruitment and selection of new employees, performance management and evaluation, employee promotions and maintenance of records of all staff members at the Institute.